HOW TO MAKE A BISCOFF SOURS
Sweet & sour – the perfect balance in any winning recipe. Mr Consistent’s Sours Mixer is impeccably balanced to ensure that whatever liquor you add with it enhances the flavours inside this mighty bottle. Simply shake Mr Consistent’s Sours Mixer with your fav booze. We love this with amaretto, whiskey or spiced rum!
What You’ll Need:
- Mr. Consistent Sours Mixer
- Biscoff Spread & Biscoff Biscuits
- Your fav booze
- Cocktail shaker & cocktail coupe
- Pour 75mL of Mr. Consistent Sours Mixer, 45mL of alcohol and two tablespoons of Biscoff Spread into a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake, baby, shake!
- Grab your cocktail coupe and line the rim with Biscoff Spread.
- Crush your Biscoff Biscuits and coat the rim of your cocktail coupe with Biscoff Biscuits crumbs.
- Pour into a cocktail tumbler and garnish with more Biscoff Biscuits.
- Serve and enjoy!
GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED
MR CONSISTENT SOURS MIXER
Mr Consistent’s Sours Mixer loves a good shake! So put on your bartender kit, pretend you’re world class, and shake your booty. You’ll end up with the exact same frothy head as you would in a bar, without straining a gazillion eggs (this guy is egg free, and is vegan)!SHOP NOW